Saturday, September 5, 2009

Have You Seen My Weiner?

I'm still not sure what to name him, but it'll come. He did a good job modeling at the PADS Event, and will hopefully have a long and successful career ahead. There will be two more weiner dogs joining him in the near future, to help model collars on different coat colours. I've chosen to have a black and cream, as well as a cappuccino and cream dog mannequin made up. This will come in handy for events that it is impractical or not permitted to bring live models.

Here I am trying to get as many collars up on the display racks as I can without dropping them all. Apparently I can't count peg holes, and it took forever to get them all in the right spots. Some days there is not enough coffee in the world.

Hopefully next year we will have a booth at the Lilac Festival, the Sun & Salsa Festival, and the Pet Expo in Calgary. There are a few dog shows and events that I'm keen to see if we can get registered for as well. If anyone knows of some great events, please let us know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment