Monday, July 19, 2010

EKKOC Dog Show - 2010

The Evelyn Kennedy Kennel & Obedience Club 2010 dog show was a blast! I got to meet so many people and some of their canine friends. This was the first outdoor event I've had the chance to set up at, and got to test my new canopy tents (which thankfully did not blow away in the wind gusts).

Here are a few pictures:


This beautiful English Mastiff girl is showing off her new 2" wide webbing martingale with Swarovski rhinestones. I wish I could remember her name!


Trim sample and customer gallery albums. If you have any of our collars and would like to have your dog added to the album and online gallery, please feel free to send me a picture of your dog wearing their new neckwear. I get a big kick out of seeing dogs wearing something I have crafted.

Weiner Dogs hard at work displaying various collars.


Peg board racks with even more collars.

Collar racks which are becoming fuller with each event. In the front there are also two little hampers with fleece tugs. I'm hoping to get some signage made up with the business name and to let our customers know that all of these items are made right here in Calgary, Alberta.

I will have a booth set up again at the Alberta Kennel Club's Summer Classic at Spruce Meadows, and hope to meet many more folks who share a passion for dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment