Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Collar Room

These are 2" webbing martingales in progress. I'm hoping to have these completed in the next day or so. The PADS event is getting closer and I need some more goodies to sell. After I finish with the 2" & 1 1/2" ones, I'll start on some 1" collars.
Here are the 'models' taking a break, LOL! More like they are wondering when we are going for our walk.
Here are some spools of jacquard trims. I do carry a few grosgrain and satin trims, but the jacquards are so much nicer. Buying in spools is cheaper than by the yard, and also the way most of my suppliers sell it.
This is my way of trying to keep things in their place. Although, I'm running out of place to keep things...
I try to colour-match as closely as I can to both the trim and the satin, and as a result I have over a hundred spools of 100% polyester thread that I can see. Gosh, I didn't realize there were so many...
It's back to work now.

1 comment: