Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Introducing Nearly Naked Neckwear Inc.

My name is Christine, and I am a collar-a-holic.

I am addicted to dog collars.

Nearly Naked Neckwear Inc. is the product of my obsession. It all began just over three years ago with my first dog Summer (Golden Retriever). I enjoyed buying her new ‘clothes’ to wear, and I think she enjoyed having new collars, or maybe it was the extra attention that she received wearing them... Then along came Kitty (Catahoula Leopard) with her leopard patterned coat. It was difficult to find just the right collar for her, and so began the sewing. Now Willow (Flat-Coated Retriever) has joined the pack. She is an absolute dream to model my collars, for her liver coat looks good in almost everything I have.

This blog is to share the newest collars in my collection & for you to share your Nearly Naked dogs in their new neckwear.

To create your custom dog collar go to: http://www.nearlynakedneckwear.com/

Please Note: the website is still under development, but we are taking orders via e-mail at: info@nearlynakedneckwear.com

To make a custom collar we need the following info:

  • Dog's neck size (in inches)
  • Style (buckle, webbing martingale, or chain martingale)
  • Webbing width (3/4", 1", 1 1/2", or 2")
  • Size (S/M/L/XL)
  • Trim/Ribbon selection
  • Satin Wrapped or not (the satin adds a pop of colour, and is smooth against the dogs neck)

Photo's coming soon!

1 comment: