Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Embroidered Collars Coming Soon!

For the past year I have contemplated purchasing an embroidery machine so that I can further customize collars.

Today I paid a visit to Sewing World and looked over a few of the machines, and watched a demonstration on one that I was particularly interested in. The machine is now on layaway until I can scrape together enough to purchase it. Even on sale it is still quite expensive, but I believe it will be worth the investment in time. The lady who did the demonstration said that she would be happy to book some time to sit down and walk me through how to use it, which would be great because it is quite different than my current machine. There are many embroidery thread colours and I can't wait to get to playing with it.

Once I have some samples ready I will post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment