Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Save 20% Deals!

Want to save a little extra or recycle something you already have?  Here are two options:

1.       Recycle your hardware:
Cut out the hardware from your old collars and mail them to me, and I will reuse your old hardware to make you a brand new collar.  Hardware must be one of the following sizes:  3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2" or 2" as I don't have webbing in any other sizes.

2.       Supply your own cotton prints or ribbons:
Do you have your own ribbon or cotton print that you would love to have made into a collar?  No problem, simply mail it to me and I will try to create your desired collar out of it.  Let me know what size and type of collar you would like to have made, and I will let you know approximately how much material will be required.
  
If you have ANY questions or would like to place an order, please e-mail me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment