Saturday, January 7, 2012

Upcoming Vendor Booths

This year I'm hoping to set up at more dog events, now that I have a little cargo trailer to haul all of my gear.  Here are two upcoming events that I'll be at:

AKC 2012 Winter Show:

This will be held at the Stampede grounds from February 3-5, 2012.  I hope to have a whole bunch of cotton dog collars completed in time.

More info about the ACK Winter Show is available here:  http://albertakennelclub.org/showtrials.html

Calgary Pet Expo:

This is the first year I'll be trying a booth at the Pet Expo on May 5 & 6.  I've wandered through briefly a couple of years ago and it seemed quite busy.  I'm hoping that it's just as busy at the new location at Canada Olympic Park.  And the best part?  FREE PARKING!!!

More information about the Pet Expo is available here:  http://www.canwestproductions.com/Pet---Calgary

I'll update with additional events as I sign up for them.

1 comment:

  1. This sound like wonderful shows to attend. We been to some from our area and we always have a great time. Thanks for the share. HAve a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete